Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®.
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Click here to get started.
1. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Have your Kroger Plus card or Payless Plus card handy. If you do not have a rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger or Payless.
3. Click on Sign In/Register. If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox. Click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Plus card number. Update or confirm your information. Enter the NPO number (10472) or name of organization (Trinity United Methodist Church), select Trinity from list and click confirm. To verify you enrolled correctly, you will see Trinity on the right side of your information page.
7. Remember, purchases will not count towards your organization until after you register your card. Be sure to swipe your card every time you shop!
Leave a Reply.
What's New at Trinity
Keep up to date on the happenings at Trinity